Would you like to be a part of the fast growing telematics industry with a company on the cutting edge of control systems? If this sounds like you, now is the time to put your experience to work! The Technical Service and Support Supervisor at TMR Control Systems, supervises the technical support and value added services for our telematics customers.
- Recruit, train, schedule, delegate and develop employees to meet service quality goals
- Develop and maintain procedures
- Coordinate and supervise the travel of Technical Service and Support staff to customer sites for installation and training.
- Supervise at a high level of independence (Manager is Remote)
- Effectively troubleshoot difficult problems, work with other departments/partners to define resolution, and delegate to staff for implementation
- Oversee the intake process for the Integration Specialists team to ensure work is scheduled and completed on time, meeting high quality standards.
- Oversee the production of support material related to installation and troubleshooting, both internal and external.
- Ability to communicate with multiple levels of customers and employees in various organizations
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent at recruiting, training, scheduling, delegating and developing employees
- Very strong ability to respond calmly to urgent troubleshooting situations.
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Electrical Engineering Technology/ Technologist associates degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years working in a Technical Field
- 5 years of leadership experience
TMR Control Systems provides accommodations for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Candidates requiring accommodations during the recruitment process are asked to contact the Human Resources Generalist. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Job Type: Full-time
- leadership: 5 years (Required)
- Salary 35000
- Experience 5-10 years